FM3 Music Man Valentine Debut Demo

Maybe I didn't capture well. Did you use AC20 and Deluxe FRACTAL amps models or the real ones? (Beautiful guitar and tone).

Oh damm that is a nice guitar. I'm going to have to sell a few guitars because I think I'm definitely wanting to get it!

EDIT: And loved playing & video too!!

Awesome!! I have one of the early Valentines, it's basically the only Tele type I've bonded with in 40 years of trying. Going to try it with the FM3 for the first time this weekend on a gig.

Just curious; how did the Fractal handle the volume boost setting on the Valentine, if this new one has that feature? Did the input ugly clip? I'd guess no, but since you just tried it out....

Awesome!! I have one of the early Valentines, it's basically the only Tele type I've bonded with in 40 years of trying. Going to try it with the FM3 for the first time this weekend on a gig.

Just curious; how did the Fractal handle the volume boost setting on the Valentine, if this new one has that feature? Did the input ugly clip? I'd guess no, but since you just tried it out....

The Valentine boost hits a Fractal unit's input just like it would any physical amplifier input. Sounds great.

Back
Top Bottom