• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Music Man JP15-7 ... Clean!

Burgs

Experienced
I recently took possession of this incredible instrument. I'm no shredder to speak of so I'm using it to try and expand my creativity in other ways. It features a mighty piezo facility so I've written a single preset that gives me: 1. Clean Triptik with Timmy OD; 2. Piezo/Acoustic accomodation; 3. Hook 3A and GB 4x12 for dirtiness. Great fun!

The preset can be downloaded from http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5667

The (quite long) video demo of said preset and geetar.

Last edited:

Manny Fufish

Experienced
I just picked up a 6 string JP-15 about a month ago and I love it! I own a few JP MM guitars and it's my favorite which is saying something because they are all great. I can't get over the neck on the JP-15, it's fantastic!!

Top Bottom