Music I made with Axe-fx II to be used for trailer for a soon-to-be forum!

Hey folks,

I haven't been super active in posting recordings lately. Partly it's because I got a puppy about a month ago, and the first few weeks of that were dedicated to potty training and keeping her from chewing everything under the sun. :lol I could only work on music in 30 minute chunks while she napped. She's getting better every single day, of course, so I am slowly re-normalizing again.

The other part is that I've been putting together a few media works for business stuff, one of which is a track I did for a montage style trailer for Gamacy.com. A life-long friend of mine has been developing this forum concept for a bit of time now, and is finally getting to the final stages of development. The track features Axe-fx II on guitars and bass, and a host of Synths including Omnisphere and stuff by Native Instruments.

He was blown away by the quality, which I could not have done without this awesome piece of gear. He literally got back to me within 5 minutes of receiving the file and had nothing but absolute praise for the raw and ridiculously good sounding guitars and bass. So, thanks Cliff et al! It sounds like the video is going to be out next month, so I'll post it up here once it's finished.

Thanks man! Epic was what I was after. It's a montage of the development of the video game industry. I'm excited to see how the video looks when it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom