Muse - "Reapers" Video

Thanks for posting. Great track which repays repeated listening, IMO.

Saw them live at Sonisphere Festival here in Switzerland this weekend, and I can say that this song is even better live. Great to hear (and see) Matt Bellamy showing off his guitar skills in a flashier fashion than usual. :encouragement:

Saw them live at Sonisphere Festival here in Switzerland this weekend, and I can say that this song is even better live. Great to hear (and see) Matt Bellamy showing off his guitar skills in a flashier fashion than usual. :encouragement:

:mrgreen green with jealousy mate, I want to see Muse live so bad... They'd be a great addition to the Fractal community ;)

Sorry to make you even more jealous (lol) but it was one of the best concerts I've seen, and even older stuff like Hysteria, New Born and Stockholm Syndrome sounded fresh and full of energy.

They already are Fractalites - Matt uses AxeFX2 for some FX (but Kemper for amp sounds). However, I don't think the AxeFX has pushed his Digitec Whammys into retirement. :)

Sorry to make you even more jealous (lol) but it was one of the best concerts I've seen, and even older stuff like Hysteria, New Born and Stockholm Syndrome sounded fresh and full of energy.

That is the common response I have witnessed from patrons leaving their concerts which is awesome. I have seen that Matt uses it for FXs but we all know that it (AFX) can do so much more ;) . Thanks for the insight mate!

Back
Top Bottom