Muse Preset Package

I can't wait to give these a shot when I'm reunited with my axe...thanks for your hard work and generosity!!!

For tempo issues why not use tap tempo via your midi pedal ?

Its an option for sure. In my style of managing my rig as a performer, I like to set it up so I don't even have to think about anything while I'm playing. The only time I use tap for BPM is when I'm in freestyle mode. As for the pickups, I use the psychopaf's in my Manson's! Yes, they are very hot, and they can be difficult to work with at times haha! For Aftermath, I recommend switching to your neck pickup, it was designed for that. Switch back to your bridge when the final chorus comes.

Dude. Like mind reader freaky. This sounds like as close to a perfect solution as I could have asked for. Getting back into a big muse kick. Spent a decent amount of time a few weekends back trying to set up some presets but was not able to get anything to the finish line. Seems like these should be plug and play. Will be looking to hit you up with a donation once I get a chance to get some of these loaded into my Axe III.

Thank you so much! It took me a long time to finish these after MUCH trial and error. I hope you're able to get good use out of these, let me know if you ever have any questions.

Been busy with work and the holiday(work weekends 5-5) haven't got a chance yet. Converting them is easy, getting them the same w/o knowing how they sounded on an AXE2 is going to be trial and error. I don't know MUSE, so just getting a cool FX laden preset will be enough for me to tweak in my own amp preference.

I planned on making some sound cloud demos for this package. What I'll do is pick a few songs that give a wide range of all of the different tones used, and hopefully that should help you here. I can send you the stems as well.

Just found this today! Wonderful Christmas gift thank you!

Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope you enjoy what you hear.

As for the cab on preset #33, tell me which song you are referring to and which scene. Everything is numbered differently in my system. I'll let you know when you get back to me, cheers!

Its an option for sure. In my style of managing my rig as a performer, I like to set it up so I don't even have to think about anything while I'm playing. The only time I use tap for BPM is when I'm in freestyle mode. As for the pickups, I use the psychopaf's in my Manson's! Yes, they are very hot, and they can be difficult to work with at times haha! For Aftermath, I recommend switching to your neck pickup, it was designed for that. Switch back to your bridge when the final chorus comes.
Oh for sure if it's to work with on a professional basis better use one patch per song. Forget my post !

Just played with a couple of presets tonight - b-rilliant!!!

Thank you for sharing - you have a real talent.

cheers Gilesy

what cabinet is user slot #33?
As for the cab on preset #33, tell me which song you are referring to and which scene. Everything is numbered differently in my system. I'll let you know when you get back to me, cheers!

Citizen Erased is one of the presets you posted that uses whatever cab IR you have stored in user slot #33. It's paired with the Das Metal amp.
It'd be handy to know what that IR is. Thanks for posting these, Michael!

Citizen Erased is one of the presets you posted that uses whatever cab IR you have stored in user slot #33. It's paired with the Das Metal amp.
It'd be handy to know what that IR is. Thanks for posting these, Michael!

The cab is F165: 4x12 Citrus 57 C, no mic is used for the sim. On the Origin of Symmetry tour, Bellamy would use Orange amps and cabs. So I wanted to incorporate that older tone of his with the diezel tone.

I actually didnt know Muse, but concerning the lot of time you spent by doing this package. I've searched on you tube. thank you man...I'm gonna try this later

Hey! Looks that sounds awesome!! Any chances to have this for use with an AX8? I try with fractool, but the effects doesn't sound at all (like whammy automation). The amp sound is perfect. Thanks!

Hey! Looks that sounds awesome!! Any chances to have this for use with an AX8? I try with fractool, but the effects doesn't sound at all (like whammy automation). The amp sound is perfect. Thanks!

Hey! Thank you so much that means a lot! Unfortunately I don't really have any knowledge about transferring to other Fractal devices. However, check out the first couple pages in this thread. I believe some users did figure out a way to get these presets working on Axe Fx III and an Ax 8. I hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom