Attachments

• MWD E15 Norm 1o3.syx
    1.6 KB · Views: 44
  • MWD E15 Norm 2o3.syx
    1.6 KB · Views: 45
  • MWD E15 Norm 3o3.syx
    1.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I just realized the futility of posting a patch when v5 is about.

can't blame anyone, tho, I'm following all the v5 threads as well. :lol

Seems like something you "just have to" buy? (not heard your presets yet..., I may be surprised :) )

Does the 2 Pro version has more sounds as well, or just the EQ & added functionality?
I've read on their site a bit, but it didn't jump out at me...
If yours has most of the sounds, it seems a good deal.

Last edited:
Seems like something you "just have to" buy? (not heard your presets yet..., I may be surprised :) )

Does the 2 Pro version has more sounds as well, or just the EQ & added functionality?
I've read on their site a bit, but it didn't jump out at me...
If yours has most of the sounds, it seems a good deal.

the Pro version comes with a 6 band graphic eq. I bought an old analog one on the bay, more fun to tweak the faders quickly, for me at least. The Pro can also save a few presets and morph between them.

The 2 will have a Tone control, as well as a noise gate and three switchable voicings (bass, mid, treble) + the morph capability

Thanks Don :)

If you haven't prepared them for the II yet, I might wanna help you with the basic grid & parameters and you can re-finetune them.
If so, let me know and give me a few days :) (but I'll wait for the new AE as well)
Pete Thorne's demo made me very curious for your work here.

Don, PLEASE don't stop posting. Work is crazy now but I always go back when I get a chance and appreciate anyone's efforts and patches. :)

Back
Top Bottom