MULTITRACKS! - All your HIGH quality tracks for your tone matching inside here!

JohnRaptor

Inspired
Hi all.

I know alot of people need high quality stems, multitrack mogg files for tone matching well I did an extensive search on google and I eventually found the most extensive free site you could ever hope for This place has it all! Rips of all the rock band, guitar hero games with all the songs in them. There is even the full Metallica rips here! I couldnt belive it when I found this site, I about gave up but then I stumbled on this treasure trove! I hope some of you can find some of these useful and get to making some amazing tone matches!

Here is the site!!!!

Multitrack songs for download :D: Guitar Hero Metallica Multitracks

Cool! Will do! I didnt know if anyone had these or not but its a cool link to get a whole lot of great tone matching material.

someone knows something but of dream theater?¿?¿?
i don´t find any in guitar hero or something like that
thank you so much
regards =)

On jammit there are some Dream Theater songs. Also if you bought the special editions of the last 2 albums you had access to some stems.

It looks like the downloads are broken up into 100Mb files... if a song split between two rar's, how do you link them back together?

Download them all into the same directory and then open the first file. 7.zip or WinRar will link them automatically when you view or expand them.

Search for a free RAR utility for your platform. I use a Mac, so I'm not sure what windows users use (WinRAR?). The unpacker in the RAR utility will decode and reassemble your file(s).

Pete

Could you post up some Jammit tracks? Do you have all the iso tracks in a useable format?

Thanks!

Bowener, that's not going to happen, sorry. This is a site for Fractal Audio discussions, not a site for sharing copy writable Audio files.

Hi all.

I know alot of people need high quality stems, multitrack mogg files for tone matching well I did an extensive search on google and I eventually found the most extensive free site you could ever hope for This place has it all! Rips of all the rock band, guitar hero games with all the songs in them. There is even the full Metallica rips here! I couldnt belive it when I found this site, I about gave up but then I stumbled on this treasure trove! I hope some of you can find some of these useful and get to making some amazing tone matches!

Here is the site!!!!

Multitrack songs for download :D: Guitar Hero Metallica Multitracks
How does it work? How do you get them downloaded? lots of songs I would love to tone match.

Back
Top Bottom