• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Multiple channels of one amp in one preset

rtcook

Experienced
Ok. This is probably easy for most, but I don't seem to understand how to or the best way to do it.

Best example to give would be the JVM 410H with the 6 amp settings. OD1/OD2, Green, Orange and Red.

Is there any way to make a preset to include all 6 of these in one preset a that is foot switchable?

A example preset would be great.

Thanks,

Roger

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
HI Roger,

Sorry - not at my unit so cannot share a preset - But you could do it by using different channels in scenes.
For example, in Scene 1 you could have your amp block set to Channel A, with whatever settings you desire (hell you could even change amp models)... In Scene 2, choose Channel B in your amp block, then save the preset. From there, whan you go to scene 1, the mp will go to channel a, and when you go to scene 2, your amp will go to channel B.

Hope that helps
Pauly

Dave Merrill

Fractal Fanatic
Ok. This is probably easy for most, but I don't seem to understand how to or the best way to do it.

Best example to give would be the JVM 410H with the 6 amp settings. OD1/OD2, Green, Orange and Red.

Is there any way to make a preset to include all 6 of these in one preset a that is foot switchable?

A example preset would be great.

Thanks,

Roger
@pauly is right about the basic idea of different scenes using different channels with different settings.

The wrinkle with your specific request is that you want 6 different scenes, and amp blocks only have 4 channels. So, you actually need 2 amp blocks, each with 3 channels used, or one with 4 and one with 2. Just bypass one or the other, and set the bypass mode of both to Mute.

Make sense?

Top Bottom