Multiple cabs with Power Amp via FX Loop

deweime

Hello Everyone -

I have a patch that splits off after the Amp Block to a GEQ and then FX Loop. I have the 2 FX Loop sends connected to channels of the power amp (Fryette 2/90/2) with each output connected to a dedicated cab.

I only get output on 1 of the channels. Is there something I need to be doing to ensure this is stereo going out through the FX Loop? Balance is set right at 0.

Thanks very much,
Dan

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure that your power amp is not on some sort of bridge mode, you're doing everything correct out of the Axe from your original post so my guess is that your issue is somewhere with the power amp.

Hello Everyone -

I have a patch that splits off after the Amp Block to a GEQ and then FX Loop. I have the 2 FX Loop sends connected to channels of the power amp (Fryette 2/90/2) with each output connected to a dedicated cab.

I only get output on 1 of the channels. Is there something I need to be doing to ensure this is stereo going out through the FX Loop? Balance is set right at 0.

Thanks very much,
Dan
If I am understanding you correctly, you are using the FX loop outs on the back of the AXE to the Fryette ins? If so, instead of using the FX outs, use the output outs. If you are just going to the Fryette with both outs and are not going to go to FOH, remove the FX loop block and use channel 1 out to channel 1 Fryette and Channel 2 out to channel 2 Fryette . If you want to go to both channels on the Fryette and still go to the FOH, leave the FX loop and use the channel 2 L/R outs to the Fryette ins and use channel one to FOH.

Right, using the FX Loop outs because I don't want the cab block when going to the power amp and cab....I will try these suggestions this weekend and post back. I believe I have the Channel 2 L/R to the Fryette and channel 1 to FOH now.
Thanks, Dan

Back
Top Bottom