Multi-Watt Rectifier schematic

barryswanson

Inspired
Can anyone please help me? I'm looking for the schematic for a Mesa Boogie Multi-Watt Dual Rectifier. I have spent the last week on the web trying to find one with no luck. I can find everything else but the Multi-Watt version. I would just like to confirm a few things so I can put my export transformer in my amp I brought back from the states.

Yeah I have thats where i got the transformer from. They were very helpful over the phone but said they weren't allowed to release any schematics. I was just wanting to confirm where the 50-100 watt switching take place.

Have you tried searching the Boogie board?
Use "Mesa Boogie Multi-Watt Dual Rectifier schematic site: forum.grailtone.com", switch google search to images tab and prepare to dig.

This probably goes without saying, but, be for damn sure that the schems you get are legit. There's more than a few shade tree engineers who have posted "reel toob skuhmatix" that are pure rubbish.

Also, if you succeed, please post a link. I was looking for schems the other day but came up short in my search.

Good luck buddy.

Back
Top Bottom