Wish MTD Block - Stereo Input Mode

I'm working on a patch with the Quad Tap Delay after some stereo effects and noticed that the MTD is summing the inputs. A stereo input mode, like the Pitch block, with each input channel feeding two of the four delays would be awesome.
Now there's a good and useful idea. Maybe even selectable input (L, R, and Sum) for each delay.

Yes, I had noticed this too. A Stereo input mode for the MTD would be great.

For the sake of simplicity, I don't think each line needs its own input select, just

INPUT MODE:
-SUMMED
-STEREO (1=L, 2=R, 3=L, 4=R)

If you look at the manual you'll see the Quad-Tap delay is a single delay line. If you wanted stereo then you would need two delay lines and things would get really confusing (you would then need feedback select: self, both, cross, etc.).

If you look at the manual you'll see the Quad-Tap delay is a single delay line. If you wanted stereo then you would need two delay lines and things would get really confusing (you would then need feedback select: self, both, cross, etc.).
For the sake of simplicity, could you use a common set of feedback parameters for both channels, let Input Mode auto-select whether they apply to “self” or “both,” and reduce or eliminate cross-feedback options?

For the sake of simplicity, could you use a common set of feedback parameters for both channels, let Input Mode auto-select whether they apply to “self” or “both,” and reduce or eliminate cross-feedback options?

That would achieve exactly what I need. Two blocks does the trick but it eliminates the possibility of MTD->MTD routing :D

Back
Top Bottom