Mr. Vibrato (domo)

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Been gettin' my old school mojo workin'. I built this preset using my Suhr Classic. It is based on the Vibra-King. Has a phaser, chorus, and tremolo (of course). I put a Zen master drive in scene 2 so it really kicks when you engage scene 2. The preset has 2 scenes. Scene 1 is the amp without the drive engaged. Scene 2 is with the drive engaged. I also added a Timmy to kick scene 1. Effects are set up for easy use. There's no school like old school. Factory cabs make it easy for any AX8 player to use. Been playing this all morning. Gotta stop and eat or I'll die.

Attachments

• Mr. Vibrato jc.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Been gettin' my old school mojo workin'. I built this preset using my Suhr Classic. It is based on the Vibra-King. Has a phaser, chorus, and tremolo (of course). I put a Zen master drive in scene 2 so it really kicks when you engage scene 2. The preset has 2 scenes. Scene 1 is the amp without the drive engaged. Scene 2 is with the drive engaged. I also added a Timmy to kick scene 1. Effects are set up for easy use. There's no school like old school. Factory cabs make it easy for any AX8 player to use. Been playing this all morning. Gotta stop and eat or I'll die.

Hey John-Does your suhr have single coils? Although other presets you have shared sound great with my Strats anyway

Thanks for sharing

My pleasure Frank. Hope you like it.

Sounds great John-right out of the gate..........Guess the Fralin blues specials (I have the hybrids-more balanced pole height than regular fenders) are somewhat similar...I wouldn't know but preset does need any tweaking by me so far.............cool

Sounds great John-right out of the gate..........Guess the Fralin blues specials (I have the hybrids-more balanced pole height than regular fenders) are somewhat similar...I wouldn't know but preset does need any tweaking by me so far.............cool
Awesome. Always glad to help a friend.

Back
Top Bottom