Mr.E's All Amps Presets for FW11b

I had to save them one by one with Fractal Bot as well.
So if it's no trouble for me....;)
I could make a bank for all those in the Bank C but the ones in Bank B will have to be loaded one by one.

Dude,
What you've done is "totes cray!"
Thanks for the effort. My hat is most certainly off to you.

I hope you sat down after with a nice cold beer and thought ..'Man, I rule!'

Cheers.

I suspect some will cringe, but I used Axe-Manage from Axe-Edit to load these all at once. However, It does come with a risk of Axe-Edit crashing during The "Send to Axe-fx" bit. Just restart AE, and pick it up from where it left off. It ain't a pretty way of doing it but it sure beats sending one preset at a time through Fractal-Bot.

Nice tweaking, your patches actually translate great live.....I used a bunch for a gig last weekend to hear them in a full band situation. I like the way you were very modest using the gain to let the amp shine for each bit of character.
Really appreciate your time and effort MisterE!

Well well Mr. E. Thanks very much for your hard work.
This is a great way to try some amps and feel how the dynamics respond in 11b.
This was alot of work for you, so here my hats off also!!
*running off to try some more amps*

Thanks a lot everyone. Just trying to give back something to this great community.

Nice tweaking, your patches actually translate great live.....I used a bunch for a gig last weekend to hear them in a full band situation. I like the way you were very modest using the gain to let the amp shine for each bit of character.
Really appreciate your time and effort MisterE!

I try to use as little gain as possible.
I like amps that clean up nice when turning down the volume on the geetar.
I also try not to fiddle with the advanced parameters as that is what I wouldn't do with a real amp either.
Just drive, tone, presence, deep, MV and perhaps switch ion the bright switch and adjust the cap if necessary.
I use B&W Dm602 speakers to audition my presets and play them quite loud. So I don't do a lot of the at once so not to hurt my ears too much.

MisterE... I think you're spot on with less gain and more volume. At least enough volume to get the guitar moving a little, which really helps get some compression and sustain going.. with any speaker source. It took me a long time to learn to turn down the gain, and to learn how to make that work- takes more technique, but it sounds a lot better.

Thanks again..

I just wanted to thank you for your hard work, efforts, time, very helpful! I can't wait the A.E 3.00 to try this...

Thanks again, cheers from France!

Back
Top Bottom