• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Mr.E's All Amps Presets for FW11b

MisterE

Power User
Hi folks,

here's the batch of presets with all the amps for FW11b.
FW11b Amp Presets

Excel sheet with the following fields:
- Preset (original amp name)
- Axe-FX amp name
- Suggested cabs - Producer cabs - V9 cabs
- Factory preset # cab used + name
- Drive
- Overdrive (if available)
- Master
- Level
- Cab levels (all at -3 dB)
- Remarks

Levels are matched to bypass state level
As allays suggestions & remarks are welcome.

Clips:

Superstrat
Strat - 4 positions

Last edited:

MisterE

Power User
Clips added
I recorded a short clip with my Larkin Blue pointy Thing Superstrat and with my 35th Ann. Strat (lace sensors) on 4 positions (bridge; bridge-middle; neck-middle; neck)

levipeto

Fractal Fanatic
With all due respect. Please tune your guitar for a short clip. I don't have perfect pitch, but listening to the same out of tune clip is very distracting.

jlynnb1

Fractal Fanatic
messed around a bit with some of the presets last night, there were a couple of amps I hadn't really bonded with that sounded great and I'm going to have to dive into a bit more. (the Dirty Shirley being the biggest surprise).

MisterE

Power User
With all due respect. Please tune your guitar for a short clip. I don't have perfect pitch, but listening to the same out of tune clip is very distracting.
You're right.
i guess you were talking about the Superstrat clip.
I tuned it before recording but pulled a bit to hard on the strings and didn't bother to redo it.
But you're right, it gets annoying after a while ;)
Hope it's better now

Top Bottom