Mr. Crowley live from the Aztec Theatre

The whole band sounds great and your playing is superb ! That song brought me back - I truly enjoyed it. It brought a smile to my face but now I have to get back to hitting the F5 key.... waitlist you know.

tease........I thought it was gonna be on yer III.......
Lmao! I’m working on it. Got one preset built and the layout for it copied and pasted to 24 other preset slots, MFC is up and running and controlling what I need. Now to program the other 24 presets and get the MFC on my Pedaltrain. Oh and to just play at some point. LOL!

Was this complete show filmed?
Yes, as he finishes editing them he sends them to us. I’m just posting the ones I think you guys would enjoy. You guys are probably getting tired of seeing them but I don’t have anywhere else to share them. The wife is sick of seeing them. LOL! :p

The whole band sounds great and your playing is superb ! That song brought me back - I truly enjoyed it. It brought a smile to my face but now I have to get back to hitting the F5 key.... waitlist you know.
Thanks man. I know that F5 frustration. It consumed me for 2 weeks once the waitlist started. Hell, I think I even started dreaming about it. LOL! Hang in there though. It’s definitely worth the wait.

Great job! My absolute favorite Ozzy song!
I was in a bar band and they had several songs that I could pick from to learn for the set list, but they also wanted me to bring 5 songs for them to learn that weren't already on the list. This was one of my choices. A lot of times when I learn how to play a solo in a song, it takes away some of the magic, but not so with this one, still a blast to play.

Do you guys do Believer?
Yes, we do. We didn’t do it at this last show we shot the video of but it’s in regular rotation on our set list. We usually only get about 18 songs. It's freaking hard to narrow down all the great Ozzy and Sabbath tunes to 18 songs. Of course you have to play the staples but we like to sprinkle in some deep cuts that you don't hear a lot of other Ozzy tributes do.

Last edited:
Killer solo Bishop. Love the dive at the end. Awesome! \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

\m/ (^_^) \m/
Thanks man. Thanks for noticing that. I actually went with the Zakk live version on that ending. He just bends up that G on the the low E and releases the bend. I love the way it sounds. But sometimes I divebomb the A string with bar like Randy does on the studio album.

Back
Top Bottom