Mr. Crowley form last nights gig

Great playing - At some point, I think, you said that you had a feed from FOH? I would love to hear that, it is difficult to really hear the sound through those phone recordings.

The solo was spot on - really cool.

Great playing - At some point, I think, you said that you had a feed from FOH? I would love to hear that, it is difficult to really hear the sound through those phone recordings.

The solo was spot on - really cool.
It was the video shot at our House of Blues show back on April 2nd. Waiting to get the video back from editing. Impatiently waiting I should say. LOL!

Last edited:
Some video of Over the Mountain. Only my 3rd gig with the AX8 but man am I loving it. Few guitars, AX8 pedalboard and a XiTone wedge. My lower back is loving me. Unfortunately I'm going to be without my AX8 for a few weeks. My Store and Edit buttons have been messed up since I got it. They work just not very well so sending it in for warranty repair while I have a month between shows. Back to my XL for a few weeks.

Hey Todd! My AX8 is on the way, primarily due to hearing it for myself that night at the HOB. My jaw dropped when I heard Bark at the Moon and Miracle Man. This will be my first Fractal product, so I have lots to learn, but I'm also getting the Friedman ASM-12 to help produce the tones. Looking forward to the results! See you around the forums!

John Rendall aka Borderline11

Great stuff man! Do you guys do any early Sabbath? War Pigs is one of my all time songs from that era.
That's a great live mix. Are you playing at a lower volume? most clubs urn up, instead of proper mixing.
I agree, if you played old Sabbath that would be epic.
We do quite a bit of Sabbath: Black Sabbath, War Pigs, Iron Man, Paranoid, Fairies Wear Boots, NIB, Sweet Leaf, Into the Void, The Wizard, Electric Funeral, Children of the Grave, Snowblind and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom