AFIII Mr Crowley(cover) feat: Gregg Bissonette

mulmusic

AXE FX lll in action on my cover of Mr Crowley.
Featuring legendary drummer Gregg Bissonette (David Lee Roth, Joe Satriani,Toto, Santana, Ringo Starr...to name a few)
I wasn't trying to replicate Randy's tone at all ...I was just feelin' this preset using a 5153 100W Blue model.
Hope you like it! Thanks for watching!
Happy to share the preset if anyone is interested?
Edit: Attached the preset

Attachments

• Mr Crowley.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Featuring legendary drummer Gregg Bissonette (David Lee Roth, Joe Satriani,Toto, Santana, Ringo Starr...to name a few)
I wasn't trying to replicate Randy's tone at all ...I was just feelin' this preset using a 5153 100W Blue model.

Man! I would say that this is the best cover of Crowley that I have heard! Well done! Cant wait to try that preset.

Rock n Roll you guys kicked butt that was awesome Thanks For Sharing the video that was great.
Looking foward to checking out the preset you shared.

Happy New Year.

Absolutely ripping! A tremendous job to all involved. Those Randy leads are still unreal after all these years and you really captured the feel and virtuosity. Well done!

@mulmusic Do you have a full band - I'd be really interested in hearing some of your original stuff! This was a killer cover - great playing, singing, vibe - just awesome...thanks for sharing it (way back in June! hahah)
Thanks Brian!
I have a couple of original guitar instrumentals on my youtube channel.
I hope to do some original songs with this "Mr Crowley" band this year. Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom