MR. BIG - The Whole World's Gonna Know SOLO ***JVM410 patch included :)***

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
hey dudes! I've always wanted to cover this, definitely one of my favorite solos by Pablo Gilberto :D

I'm using my modded Chapman Guitars ML1 Hot Rod with FU-Tone 37mm brass block, noiseless springs, brass spring claw, titanium saddle inserts and stainless steel hardware...love it!
going direct into the Fractal Audio AxeFx2 as always, no post eq

you can download the same exact patch I'm using here : Axe-Change - Download Preset - JVM410 Rhythm/Solo - by RoccoPezzin

Nailed it. As usual. :encouragement:

My favorite Mr. Big album is actually Hey Man, which didn't really get much exposure. The songwriting on that one was incredible.

Nailed it. As usual. :encouragement:

My favorite Mr. Big album is actually Hey Man, which didn't really get much exposure. The songwriting on that one was incredible.

oh yeah that's another great one, Lean Into It is also pretty sick! so many great albums, it's hard to choose just one :)

they are all great....the later ones with Kotzen (probably my fav player of all time) were very different than the early stuff but full of great tunes. such a great band.

Rocco, sono senza parole!!!! sia per l'esecuzione (sempre impeccabile) che per il tono vermente simile all'originale.....mah....qualche pulito Gilbert Style?????
Ciao e Complimenti ancora
G

Great playing. I love Mr Big, nailed the solo, liking the tone, very different to Gilbert's but I've always found his tone a bit thin. Maybe he needs an Axe FX in his life too :)

Great playing. I love Mr Big, nailed the solo, liking the tone, very different to Gilbert's but I've always found his tone a bit thin. Maybe he needs an Axe FX in his life too :)

thanks man! yeah I wasn't really trying to match his tone, I just think the JVM sim is so versatile you can play anything with it! and yes, sometimes Paul's tone was somewhat thin, but that sat perfectly together with Billy's bass sound!:)

Back
Top Bottom