• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Mozart…sense of humor

Joe Bfstplk

Axe-Master
i vaguely remember it but don't see it in the movie midb credits, was a drinking song if I remember correctly
The scenes where he is writing for the lower-class shows hint at the bawdier musical/lyrical themes, as do the party scenes. It was deffo on the DL, but throughout the movie there were examples of his less-than-lofty nature....

DaveO

Power User
The scenes where he is writing for the lower-class shows hint at the bawdier musical/lyrical themes, as do the party scenes. It was deffo on the DL, but throughout the movie there were examples of his less-than-lofty nature....
Man you got a good memory, that jars some cobwebs in noggin, now that you mention it I think he was angry and drunk singing it to his wife or friends... the one thing I took away from the movie was he was a very talented flamboyant character that laughed a lot...

Joe Bfstplk

Axe-Master
Man you got a good memory, that jars some cobwebs in noggin, now that you mention it I think he was angry and drunk singing it to his wife or friends... the one thing I took away from the movie was he was a very talented flamboyant character that laughed a lot...
The dude was a bit too spicy for his time....

Xrocker

Power User
Mozart was the first rocker.

I’ve always love MC Hawking. So did Steven Hawking! He had a great sense of humor.

Piing

Fractal Fanatic
This is no child's play

For those who still haven't heard it, I encourage taking your time to listen all the 8 movements without distractions (shut down the computer screen and relax)

It is more powerful than most of these modern bands with djenter 8-string dropped tuned black baritone viking-hipster bearded guitarists chuggin a rectifier with unfriendly expressions at their faces :cool:

Last edited:

DaveO

Power User
This is no child's play

For those who still haven't heard it, I encourage taking your time to listen all the 8 movements without distractions (shut down the computer screen and relax)

It is more powerful than most of these modern bands with djenter 8-string dropped tuned black baritone viking-hipster bearded guitarists chuggin a rectifier with unfriendly expressions at their faces :cool:
Ah, magnificent to say the least, but is it better than 8 of my fav Yes or King Crimson CD's? Hmm, :cool:

Top Bottom