1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving from FCB1010 to MFC-101 Mk. III. Totally confused.

Discussion in 'MFC Discussion' started by marklumsley, Sep 13, 2018.

1. marklumsley

marklumsley
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Before you ask: yes, I've watched at least 5 videos on this matter. ^_^

I'm trying to calibrate my SP-1 and EP-1 pedals with the MFC-101 Mk. III. So I hook them up as demonstrated by the G66 video and various other ones, I go into EDIT > SETUP > XP1 MIN > ENTER but the values don't change when I move the pedals. I feel like I have them paired correctly via the I/O page of the Axe-Fx II XL+.
    I've definitely forgotten to do one or two things here but I can't figure it out.

Basically, in a nutshell, I'd like to assign the SP-1's expression function as EXTERN-1 (for volume), the SP-1's switch function as EXTERN-2 (for wah etc.) and the EP-1 as EXTERN-3.

Help would be much appreciated!

2. chris

chris
    Expand Collapse

Billbill and marklumsley like this.
  3. marklumsley

marklumsley
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Ah it's okay I just realised I don't have the correct cables, I only have the one-ringed cables, not the TRS ones :/ SONOFAB*TCH!! x(