Moving Axe-Fx II user presets to the III?

I moved factory presets A, B and C to B, C and D on the III, (I did the same thing on my II XL+), and removed all the presets in A. I now have plenty of playing room, to build custom presets, starting at 1.

I'd ask how you did that but my head would prolly explode! Why isn't it done that way in the first place? I mean, if you use a midi foot controller, it will only change the first 100 presets anyway.

Getting back on topic; I never had the Axe II or IIXL or IIXL+, or XL2 or XYZ... and sold my Ultra years ago. So :p:p:p.

OMG. Cannot un-read. I don't want this in my head @Rex.
It doesn’t go in your head. It goes on your hard drive, after being checked for...um...bugs. :)

Not to worry, though. Some of the chemicals that are used to manufacture other components of your computer would outright kill you after a couple of seconds’ exposure.

Why isn't it done that way in the first place?

Umm... Because they are factory presets. Have you ever seen any electronic device with presets that don't start at 1 (or 0)? If you got a brand new unit and needed to scroll through 128 presets before there was actually a usable sound you would probably be annoyed. Many users never use anything else...

Other devices have factory presets and user presets... But the factory presets cannot be replaced or changed in any way. I'll take it the way it comes versus that option all day long!

I'd ask how you did that but my head would prolly explode! Why isn't it done that way in the first place? I mean, if you use a midi foot controller, it will only change the first 100 presets anyway.

Getting back on topic; I never had the Axe II or IIXL or IIXL+, or XL2 or XYZ... and sold my Ultra years ago. So :p:p:p.

It's very very easy to do......... It's the first thing I did once I had Axe Edit

Umm... Because they are factory presets. Have you ever seen any electronic device with presets that don't start at 1 (or 0)? If you got a brand new unit and needed to scroll through 128 presets before there was actually a usable sound you would probably be annoyed. Many users never use anything else...

Other devices have factory presets and user presets... But the factory presets cannot be replaced or changed in any way. I'll take it the way it comes versus that option all day long!

ok, OK... I get your point, geeez... ;) ..."Go on and write me up for 1, 25, post my face wanted dead or alive, take my license all that jive."

It's very very easy to do......... It's the first thing I did once I had Axe Edit

I'll have to hit you up once I get my new USB cable ;). Thanks for the reply rnjscooter :).

Back
Top Bottom