Movie Review: Tenet

Yeah...so bad it took me two days to watch it. Could only handle it in small increments. IMDb 7.4 is much too high of a rating

It was an amazing script, though. ;)

I kid.

I can get what Nolan was going for. He loves those interweaving timelines and
trying to tie multiple characters and their narratives together to show the inter-
connected and inter-dependent nature of reality. Future impacts present just like
the past does. But the execution was sketchy. I ended up feeling lost multiple times
and I like that kind of shit.

I hope the popcorn was good. :)

Last edited:
Gave my dual SVS subs a good workout

img 0
Damn I couldn't imagine Dual SVS subs ..my single pc-2000 SVS cylinder rattles my floor joists. Lol

I love Nolan and think he is one of the best, original, and most creative directors currently making movies but all I keep hearing/reading everywhere that is that "Tenet" is a huge WTF...I saw the BluRay on sale for under $10 the other day and I passed...I just got the BluRay of "Inception" and will watch that to get a Nolan-fix methinks....

I enjoyed it. My stepfather had no idea WTF was going on, but I didn't have an issue understanding it. I saw it in the theater, which is where it should be viewed IMO.

Long time ago I watched Memento with some other folks. I loved it, but not everyone did, some had no idea what actually happened. I wasn't 100% positive, but sure enough to really enjoy it, and how interesting the story was, and how interestingly it was told.

I haven't seen Inception, Interstellar, or Tenet, which I should fix.

First watch I didn’t get it. Second watch and with the help of a youtube explanation I sort of got it. But honestly compared to his other movies, I was not nearly as entertained. Overall I hate to say was a wee bit disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom