• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Movie Review: Tenet

Justincase

Experienced
Yeah...so bad it took me two days to watch it. Could only handle it in small increments. IMDb 7.4 is much too high of a rating

la noise

Power User
It was an amazing script, though. ;)

I kid.

I can get what Nolan was going for. He loves those interweaving timelines and
trying to tie multiple characters and their narratives together to show the inter-
connected and inter-dependent nature of reality. Future impacts present just like
the past does. But the execution was sketchy. I ended up feeling lost multiple times
and I like that kind of shit.

I hope the popcorn was good. :)

Last edited:

Nathan M.

Inspired
Gave my dual SVS subs a good workout

img 0

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
I love Nolan and think he is one of the best, original, and most creative directors currently making movies but all I keep hearing/reading everywhere that is that "Tenet" is a huge WTF...I saw the BluRay on sale for under $10 the other day and I passed...I just got the BluRay of "Inception" and will watch that to get a Nolan-fix methinks....

ruso

Power User
I enjoyed it. My stepfather had no idea WTF was going on, but I didn't have an issue understanding it. I saw it in the theater, which is where it should be viewed IMO.

Dave Merrill

Fractal Fanatic
Long time ago I watched Memento with some other folks. I loved it, but not everyone did, some had no idea what actually happened. I wasn't 100% positive, but sure enough to really enjoy it, and how interesting the story was, and how interestingly it was told.

I haven't seen Inception, Interstellar, or Tenet, which I should fix.

First watch I didn’t get it. Second watch and with the help of a youtube explanation I sort of got it. But honestly compared to his other movies, I was not nearly as entertained. Overall I hate to say was a wee bit disappointed.

Top Bottom