Movie Review: Moonfall

Yes, the most wtf movie i saw these last years... And i usually like Roland Emmerich's work
^^

Last edited:
Didn't know it existed until now. Just watched the trailer. Looks like he took the already over the top, but somewhat intriguing special FX from 2012 and made an unintentional comedic version.

One of the worst films I've ever seen, followed by Nope! Which was actually the worst film I've ever seen. It seems that this generation of film makers are taking current topics where there is such great scope to make something good, and wasting it by making brain dead childish crap

I enjoyed this movie...was bonkers, cheesy ..a popcornflix ..sometimes I just want to watch a easy, over the top, ..like those 50's B movies..Invasion of the body snatchers, the wasp women etc etc...and that's where I will place this movie

One of the worst films I've ever seen, followed by Nope! Which was actually the worst film I've ever seen. It seems that this generation of film makers are taking current topics where there is such great scope to make something good, and wasting it by making brain dead childish crap
Moonfall in the same bucket as nope ?
Office Space No GIF

Back
Top Bottom