Mountain Lion Compatibility

youngmic

Inspired
Just ordered a new Macbook Pro. Expect it to arrive in a week or so. Am concerned with multiple mentions of Mountain Lion compatibility issues with Axe-Edit and Axe Fx. Does anyone know enough to summarize what is actually going on? I expect the laptop to arrive with Mountain Lion installed. Should I purchase and install a previous version?

Thanks,
Mike

EDIT: Just read that Apple advises against installing a previous version. Hmmm...this will be interesting.

Last edited:
latest versions of everything (mac, axe, edit, mfc, etc) and no problems here. that said, i don't do too much with axe edit except update and move cabs.

I am using Mountain Lion on a Mac.....

....the only issue is that Axe Edit, when open, does not recognise the Axe FXII when I switch it on......so I need to click on "settings" and the click "midi-settings" - as soon as the dialogue box opens it "sees" the Axe ...and then everything works fine...

Mountain lion here,a few bugs in axe edit .But I think everybody's got some issue's ,PC or MAC

Hello all, I have a MacBook Pro and Upgraded to Mountain Lion ... It's works great ...!! I've never had any issues...
I follow these steps Methodically:
1) I turn on the Computer first...
2) I turn on the Axe FX 2 ...
3) I connect the USB
4) I open Axe Edit

Good to hear.

Next question...anybody have a retina display? Curious if there are resolution issues with Axe Edit and how it looks on the retina.

I haven't tried in on a Retina MBP yet but it works fine for me on a 2007 iMac running 10.8.1 and a late 2011 MBPro running 10.8.1.

Back
Top Bottom