Most Impressive All Girl Bands

swass

Power User
I was reading the "Maiden vs Metallica" poll/thread and inadvertently came across something pretty cool by way of watching the Maiden video. So I thought I'd start a Swedish Chef type thread... but we'll see if it gets the same traction as Chef's does. This is pretty damn impressive.

The Iron Maidens-The Trooper - YouTube

Crucified Barbara from Sweden. Wasn't familiar with this band before, but saw them open for Crashdiet a few weeks ago and thought they kicked ass. Very cool chicks that can actually play.

Destiny's Child!

Slay him, slay him now...
lynchmob.gif

GLOL at The Shaggs! :lol

Why is it that average and above-average looking girls I usually wouldn't even notice when walking by look like laundry models as soon as they got a guitar or bass in their hands? :/

Orianthi and Tal Wilkenfeld are hot as fuck as soon as they play, despite them - from an unbiased perspective - looking just like the average girl next door.
And I feel ashamed this is the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw videos of them. They play much better than I could ever do, yet this was only my second thought. Damn evolution.

About Iron Maidens:
I can't stand having a boner when listening to metal. This is weird shit.

Why is it that average and above-average looking girls I usually wouldn't even notice when walking by look like laundry models as soon as they got a guitar or bass in their hands? :/
It's the guitar, man. That and the attitude.

It works the other way, too. The Stones are uglimuthas, but guitars and strut got them as much as they cared for (as fas as I know, anyway :) ).

Crucified Barbara from Sweden. Wasn't familiar with this band before, but saw them open for Crashdiet a few weeks ago and thought they kicked ass. Very cool chicks that can actually play.

Wow, they're good. Thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom