Most agressive song that i ever done (maybe the hardest one too)

It's in the works but it will be in the 80's melodic metal genre.You low tuners might realize then that the guitar should cover the mid to highs and let the bass handle the low end.Then low and behold you actually have some air in your tracks and not it all being a mudfest.I have been a recording engineer since 1985.I do admit I am new to the Axe Fx.I am used to real amps and the tuning to be musical to the ear.....not all low end mud tones.Also cookie monster vocals are a pathetic attempt of a person calling himself a vocalist and thinking/telling people that they are a musician.Same as rappers......they are not musicians.
if you don't like the genre, then perhaps stay out of a thread that shows off a particular genre. it's like some Musical Theatre reviews i read where the critic says "this show was bad because i hate when there are songs in a play."

this should be a safe place for people to share their work. if you clearly don't enjoy something, perhaps just leave the thread instead of criticizing a genre that you don't ever enjoy.

To the OP. Well done and well played (I admit that it's not my genre, but I can recognize good stuff...)

It's in the works but it will be in the 80's melodic metal genre.You low tuners might realize then that the guitar should cover the mid to highs and let the bass handle the low end.Then low and behold you actually have some air in your tracks and not it all being a mudfest.I have been a recording engineer since 1985.I do admit I am new to the Axe Fx.I am used to real amps and the tuning to be musical to the ear.....not all low end mud tones.Also cookie monster vocals are a pathetic attempt of a person calling himself a vocalist and thinking/telling people that they are a musician.Same as rappers......they are not musicians.

This is just downright mean. You should be ashamed. If you didn't like it, then don't come in here and trash a style of music you admittedly do not like.

You would expect the same amount of respect when (if) you post something.

R

Wow, these riffs are powerful, thanks for sharing!

Who cares about other things? hehehe...

Please respect all cultures!
Remember that some square heads said that metal is not music in the past.

Last edited:
Well played man! This is tight and brutal!

It's a shame that someone has taken the time to trash what you've done but please ignore that, I'm sure you have anyway.

Respect for sharing your work on an open forum where anyone can listen or watch it!

Justin

i just noticed that i used user cabs on that preset so i think the cab block will be empty when you load it ? i can tell which cab pack and sample if you want to know
Thanks for the presets, there are 2 cabs in your presets, what cabs I should use.also there is T-Match do I have to use T-Match too. Thanks

Thanks for the presets, there are 2 cabs in your presets, what cabs I should use.also there is T-Match do I have to use T-Match too. Thanks
cabs are from cab pack 7 you can use it with only 1 cab btw. oh and please ignore the tone match block i tried something with it and after that havent used again. its still there because i forgot to delete it im using this preset for about 2 years without looking at it so i havent noticed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom