Most agressive song that i ever done (maybe the hardest one too)

Another great song. From about 4:12 I had to mute the sound because I thought there was a cuckoo shouting outside, it turned out to be a background sound in your song :D
Preset would be excellent.

i just posted a new playthough video of one of my songs and im pretty sure its the most agressive one :)
if anyone interested i can share my preset settings on this song
hope you like it and tell me what you think! :)

It is an amazing song and playing, I wish I had the FXII presets.
Do I need Special guitar and pickup to play the song?

Another great song. From about 4:12 I had to mute the sound because I thought there was a cuckoo shouting outside, it turned out to be a background sound in your song :D
Preset would be excellent.
hahaha i dont know if i should take that cuckoo part as a compliment or not :p

It is an amazing song and playing, I wish I had the FXII presets.
Do I need Special guitar and pickup to play the song?
i think you will be fine with any guitar that you like (with humbuckers of course) and you need the drop c tuning

That was a really cool groove. I’m not really into djenty stuff but I definitely liked this one.
its good to hear that because i dont compose my songs with thinking about djent genre :)

by the way i will share the preset when i get home :)

Please tune up at least 2 full steps.All I hear is mud.Where is the bass guitar?All low end mud.

I'm not much of a djentleman but I enjoyed that. I think I saw the penguin head-bobbing at one point! ;)

Post something of yours...
It's in the works but it will be in the 80's melodic metal genre.You low tuners might realize then that the guitar should cover the mid to highs and let the bass handle the low end.Then low and behold you actually have some air in your tracks and not it all being a mudfest.I have been a recording engineer since 1985.I do admit I am new to the Axe Fx.I am used to real amps and the tuning to be musical to the ear.....not all low end mud tones.Also cookie monster vocals are a pathetic attempt of a person calling himself a vocalist and thinking/telling people that they are a musician.Same as rappers......they are not musicians.

Last edited:
I have to say, this was wicked in every way possible!!! Great job on the track. I really enjoyed it end to end.

Please tune up at least 2 full steps.All I hear is mud.Where is the bass guitar?All low end mud.
so you want me to tune my guitar to high F# standart (1 step higher than standart tuning) and drop the 6th string to E ?
bass guitar is there and its actually really loud but they blended together in the mix with guitar thats how i like it.
about the muddyness its because the song havent mixed/mastered in pro degree
It's in the works but it will be in the 80's melodic metal genre.You low tuners might realize then that the guitar should cover the mid to highs and let the bass handle the low end.Then low and behold you actually have some air in your tracks and not it all being a mudfest.I have been a recording engineer since 1985.I do admit I am new to the Axe Fx.I am used to real amps and the tuning to be musical to the ear.....not all low end mud tones.Also cookie monster vocals are a pathetic attempt of a person calling himself a vocalist and thinking/telling people that they are a musician.Same as rappers......they are not musicians.
im not here to argue and im not a pro mixing engineer but low tunings are here since the 80's (and 7 string guitars since 90's if i remember correctly) you may not like it and its totally fine thats about taste. but it doesnt mean its ''unmusical'' there are music for low tunings and there are music for standart/higher tunings. kind of songs that i do is not suitable in standart tuning. and the kind of songs that you like is not suitable in low tunings thats all.
and im not going to touch the brutal vocal and rapper part of your comment. if it doenst mean anything to you than you dont have to listen that kind of music :)

I'm not much of a djentleman but I enjoyed that. I think I saw the penguin head-bobbing at one point! ;)
I have to say, this was wicked in every way possible!!! Great job on the track. I really enjoyed it end to end.
thanks guys that really motivates me :)

by the way here is the preset:
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6105

note that i didnt wrote this patch from scrach its a different preset i downloaded from axechange and i modified it a tiny little bit but i dont remember what i changed and what is the original preset because i have been using this for about 2-3 years

Sounds killer! I have a similar RG but with a maple neck. Looks like you went with Crunchlab / Liquifire? How do you like them compared to the DiMarzios that came stock (I assume it had DiMarzios like mine)?

Also wondering, what string gauge do you use for Drop C?

Last edited:
Man! Excellent all the way around! Great song, great riffs, clean - precision execution, great mix and just all around greatness imo.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Sounds killer! I have a similar RG but with a maple neck. Looks like you went with Crunchlab / Liquifire? How do you like them compared to the DiMarzios that came stock (I assume it had DiMarzios like mine)?

Also wondering, what string gauge do you use for Drop C?
this prestige is about 10 years old and at that time rg models wont have the stock original dimarzios. instead they had dimarzio/ibanez pickups.
so i cant compare them with other original dimarzio pickups :) i like the the crunch lab liquifire but they are not doing well with the stock middle pickup (the single one) for some reason they cant work together so i only use the neck/bridge positions.
string gauge is 11.

Back
Top Bottom