Most Accurate FRFR Powered Cab...?

IEM’s will never be flat because the acoustics of the ear canal are variable person to person, so it’s essentially like putting a reference monitor into an untreated room.

When I fit hearing aids I can do some output level adjustments based upon the ear canal and adjust, but I don’t know if many people doing RealEar verification measures for IEM’s as most people aren’t using them for critical mixing etc

Most just want them to sound “good” and feel comfortable

I still haven't came to a decision on this all though I was leaning towards the CLR for the most part...

But back to the FRFR thing... I still need one for those rare opportunities where I'll play live and need it as my on stage amp / monitor.

I haven't seen much new info out there in regards to these two options, so I'm wondering if anything has changed on this?

I would just grab a CLR and be done with it! I have played home gigs and full stage gigs with it and it has not disappointed. If you can't dial in you sound with in a few minutes after setup then you never will. I go right to gig volume (whatever that might be) with a preset of choice and with basic adjustments I'm off and running.

Back
Top Bottom