Morphing Patch (8 Amp Models)

Jerry - this patch is amazing. Thank you!

As a new user, can you suggest how it should be updated - if at all - for the most recent firmware? Thank you again.

Jerry - this patch is amazing. Thank you!

As a new user, can you suggest how it should be updated - if at all - for the most recent firmware? Thank you again.
Richard, thank you. I have been updating it as new features have been coming out but have not tweaked it for the latest firmware. I am curious if the new cab features will put the CPU over the max, it is already on the edge!

Hey everyone, it's been three years since I posted this patch and wanted to give you the most current version that has been optimized for the latest updates (24.05) for anyone interested. The explanation on how it works is in the original post and it uses less CPU now that Fractal has optimized some things. I have included versions for one or two expression pedals, one of them has to have a toe switch if you want to use the wah feature as programmed. Enjoy!

Attachments

• JK Morph 24 Feb 24 No Wah.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 34
  • JK Morph 24 Feb 24.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Jerry,
Very kind of you to update your morphing preset. I'll be loading your update shortly.

I know you said this is optimized for the most current version, but I was still curious if you generated (or updated) this preset while on firmware 24.05? I'm already on 24.05, so no worries specific to me, but some folks trail behind the current firmware, whether working on studio recordings or having regular gigs with no extra time to update. I might suggest adding a line in your post above, regarding the firmware, if you are so inclined.

Either way, thanks again for your generous update and sharing.
Lee

Lee, I did adjust it with the latest version, 24.05. It hasn't needed a whole lot of maintenance but some updates have required a little bit of tweaking here and there. Biggest thing is with the fine tuning that Fractal has done, the CPU doesn't clip anymore, you could probably get one or two additional blocks in if desired, especially if you lower the reverb quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom