My ev-2 just came in today and everything's not working right. Turns out this exp pedal has 100k pot. Meanwhile, the morningstar website states to "use only expression pedals with 10k to 25k potentiometers (10k preferable), with wiper to tip." I didn't see any details for the ev-2 regarding this on its product page upon purchasing and paying for the 2 day air ship :(. Is there a way to make this work? I already played around with the sensitivity on the Morningstar mc6 and the throw is just very sudden.

Bumping an old thread. Can’t seem to get my EV2 working with the MC6. Using a TRS cable. Doesn’t seem to want to calibrate properly. Also tried an EV1. Following the manual. Pretty baffled. Any suggestions helpful.

Since a lot of people here seem to be using the mc6 with the iii I thought I’d ask here first. Are you saying it’s a known issue?
If you’ve followed the instructions correctly and it doesn’t work, I would think the company has to help you troubleshoot a device that might be broken.

Does the EV1 and EV2 work with anything else?

Since a lot of people here seem to be using the mc6 with the iii I thought I’d ask here first. Are you saying it’s a known issue?
Nothing wrong with asking here, but he's saying that the best way to get support for a Morningstar product is to contact Morningstar.

Bumping an old thread. Can’t seem to get my EV2 working with the MC6. Using a TRS cable. Doesn’t seem to want to calibrate properly. Also tried an EV1. Following the manual. Pretty baffled. Any suggestions helpful.
my two ev-1s work fine with my mc-6 mark 2. i’d contact james at morningstar.

I'm trying to program an EV2 with the MC6 MK1, everything is working fine except when calibrating the value is stuck at -1. I've tried 2 EV2 and no dice. I know the EV2's work because they are fine with my AX8.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom