More video clips from the 'House of Blues' from last weekend

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Some short cell phone video clips that I found online of my band 'Roughhouse' from our June 10th, 2017 show at the new 'House of Blues' in Anaheim, California.

I'm using my Axe-Fx II and my custom presets direct. No back-line. Just using the house floor-wedges and side-fills.

We are using our Behringer XR-18 mixer to sub-mix ourselves. Just sending a Stereo mix and 3 monitor mixes to the Front of House.

Hey Moke

Sounds great.....again ;-)
Which preset are You using on the Floyd solo at the end? Sounds really good.

Søren

Hey Moke

Sounds great.....again ;-)
Which preset are You using on the Floyd solo at the end? Sounds really good.

Søren
Thanks Søren,

That is one of my few personal presets that has never made it's way into my store, It's got 5 scenes, the intro with the swelling slide guitar sound controlled by ext. controller 3, the other slide parts with the dotted 1/4 note delays for the fist verse, the first solo, the last solo, and an Acoustic sim for the other verse and chorus'.

It's not 'Tone Matched', just dialed to my taste. Some scenes are tailored to exactly how I play that particular part and very dependent on expression pedals so I never added it to the store.

Hi Moke

Thanks for your reply......too bad the preset is not in Your shop though :(;)
Maybe You could just add the solo scene to the shop :) just kidding.......anyway....it shure sounds great. It seems to have this very pleasant mid that I can't explain.....or get in my own presets.....but You know what I mean.
Good job. Looking forward to more videos with your band.

Søren

Back
Top Bottom