Wish More scenes

I think with the FCs and having 6 Control Switches, you can often replace a scene with a Control Switch.

It would be nice if a Control Switch could be used as a channel selector, too.

More channels have actually made me want a few more scenes weirdly. 8 is fine for most situations but having a few more doesn't sound bad. The 3 makes you feel like such a glutton though.

I coud not agree more. It seems like Channels would be rendered useless if ALL presets allow 8 or more scenese and each scene could be independent of one another so bypass state and other effect chagnes are independent as well. Why have the extra layer of channels !

Because they serve an entirely different purpose.

If you read the FC's manual, building presets, and you find yourself running out of scenes, first watch this video. Especially if you've never played the AX8 or a Mastermind controller with HOLD functions. Keep in mind Chris doesn't cover HOLD functions.

I subscribe to the BIG single preset. I'm very eager to consolidate presets!

Last edited:

If you read the FC's manual, building presets, and you find yourself running out of scenes, first watch this video. Especially if you've never played the AX8 or a Mastermind controller with HOLD functions. Keep in mind Chris doesn't cover HOLD functions.

I subscribe to the BIG single preset. I'm very eager to consolidate presets!

How do hold functions address a need for more scenes. They give you the option to control more things, but so do layouts... And neither addresses that.

the new FC layouts could use up [multiple layers] of [8 scenes] too easy, people would use it too for all kinds of stuff
I am already using my FC using one switches going to scenes, presets, effects 1 page, and effects 2 page. You can have up to 8 pages to that you can format. Hopefully that will go to at least 10 pages that you can format.

Back
Top Bottom