Wish More Scene Controllers

Yes, yes, yes!!!
I wish I could use a scene controller to control, gain, master volume and level with three separate controllers! I like my clean to have a high master volume but all my higher gain settings need it a bit lower. There are ways to do this with 2 controllers but they are complicated and time consuming!

Yes, yes, yes!!!
I wish I could use a scene controller to control, gain, master volume and level with three separate controllers! I like my clean to have a high master volume but all my higher gain settings need it a bit lower. There are ways to do this with 2 controllers but they are complicated and time consuming!
For on/off or simple 'Min' and 'Max' type of controls, The AX8 has something the the AX8 doesn't......Two 'Control Switch Controllers'. These can also be switched on and off per scene. So they are like 2 more scene controllers

Last edited:
For on/off or simple 'Min' and 'Max' type of controls, The AX8 has something the the AX8 doesn't......Two 'Control Switch Controllers'. These can also be switched on and off per scene. So they are like 2 more scene controllers
Yes but that takes up a foot switch!
The best way to do this, for me, is to inverse the control curve on the master volume trim and use the same controller for both gain and master trim. It works, it's just a pain to set up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom