Wish More Performance Page pages

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Very grateful this has been added to the recent beta release, but wish you could do more pages than 2. 10 settings is a lot with 2 rows of 5, but 3 or 4 rows of 5 would be EVEN BETTER! Lol. I know I, as many others do, have their goto settings and having more, quick access, is always great to have. Just a minor tweak Cliff, all good if not. Thanks for all you do for us!

Meanwhile you can make yourself your own physical ”performance page” 😉 That’s what I did and I love it. Total cost is only ~30 € per controller + midi device for the other one.

Attachments

• C50A94A9-F530-4BFF-9461-0288008BB758.jpeg
    C50A94A9-F530-4BFF-9461-0288008BB758.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Very grateful this has been added to the recent beta release, but wish you could do more pages than 2. 10 settings is a lot with 2 rows of 5, but 3 or 4 rows of 5 would be EVEN BETTER! Lol. I know I, as many others do, have their goto settings and having more, quick access, is always great to have. Just a minor tweak Cliff, all good if not. Thanks for all you do for us!
Yep, i agree. I use it a lot from the device and rarely use the editor on pc. It would be very nice to expand at least those global ones for several rows more or be able to create 2, 3 or even more global pages with 2 rows as well. Very useful feature for speed dialing in place of editing blocks, that is slower.

Yep, i agree. I use it a lot from the device and rarely use the editor on pc. It would be very nice to expand at least those global ones for several rows more or be able to create 2, 3 or even more global pages with 2 rows as well. Very useful feature for speed dialing in place of editing blocks, that is slower.
Makes it feel more like a real amp, when you have quick knobs to turn and the interaction is familiar because it is custom by you!

Back
Top Bottom