Wish More instances of Looper block

While we are at it, how about a fade out function? I've tried to rig this various ways, but nothing short of a manual expression pedal seems to work.

AxeFx-II user looking into getting a III which informs my approach:
Can you attach the Looper Mix (series) or Level (parallel) to an internal LFO?
Eventually the loop volume would reappear, but if you slope the LFO to have a lot of blank space where it keeps the volume down you could disengage the LFO during that moment?

Eventually the loop volume would reappear, but if you slope the LFO to have a lot of blank space where it keeps the volume down you could disengage the LFO during that moment?
Yes, you can. It has been a long time since I played with this, but I never was able to get a slow enough fade out using this approach. From what I recall, a second or 2 was about the longest fade I was able to achieve using an LFO, so wasn't really interesting.

I am able to get a long fade out with the Step sequencer and those settings :
Number of steps : 32
Rate : 1Hz
Damping time 1sec

Set the steps as follow :
step 1 = 100%,
step 2 = 95%,
step 3 = 90%
step 19 = 5%
step 20 = 0 %
step 21 = 0%
step 22 = 0%
step 32 = 0%

This makes a smooth fade out of 20 seconds (step 1 to step 20), then gives you 12 more seconds (steps 20 to step 32) to stop the loop before the step sequencer reaches step 1 again.
You can change then adjust the shape and length of the fade playing with the modifier parameter of your MIX or LEVEL parameter in the looper block.

Hope this help. The III is just amazing, if you can just get it :)

I am able to get a long fade out with the Step sequencer and those settings :
Number of steps : 32
Rate : 1Hz
Damping time 1sec

Set the steps as follow :
step 1 = 100%,
step 2 = 95%,
step 3 = 90%
step 19 = 5%
step 20 = 0 %
step 21 = 0%
step 22 = 0%
step 32 = 0%

This makes a smooth fade out of 20 seconds (step 1 to step 20), then gives you 12 more seconds (steps 20 to step 32) to stop the loop before the step sequencer reaches step 1 again.
You can change then adjust the shape and length of the fade playing with the modifier parameter of your MIX or LEVEL parameter in the looper block.

Hope this help. The III is just amazing, if you can just get it :)
Great minds, HurdyGuigui!
I've done the same but in reverse for a rising Whammy fade in on the AxeFx-II (Pitch block Control and Mix attached to Sequencer).
Sounds insane and is always reliable – and there's no riding expression pedals!
This machine: 😘👌

So very close to jumping off the fence and just nabbing a III. Need to suss a few more small things though so I'll remain precariously balanced up here for a little longer!

Back
Top Bottom