• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

More Favourite Riffs

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
Great song choices. Ronnie is very underrated and has a great ear for hooks. Vito is a master at weaving riffs and legato lines. Hellion/Electric Eye is epic. The only problem is I want to hear the whole song (s). 😁

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Great song choices. Ronnie is very underrated and has a great ear for hooks. Vito is a master at weaving riffs and legato lines. Hellion/Electric Eye is epic. The only problem is I want to hear the whole song (s). 😁
Thanks. Have you ever seen how high Ronni's strings are off the fretboard...just nuts. Highest action I've ever seen.

R.D.

Power User
@Mark Day .... I think I've said this before, but it's been a while and it's worth saying again !

Your muting technique is absolutely unparalleled .... as far as I'm concerned, it's right up there w/ Reb Beach !

I love your tone and use your patches quite a bit ! And when I do ..., I realize just how much gain you use and how difficult it is to control and still make it sound articulate !

BTW - I STILL remember the CAE days when those cabinets were used to make sound :openmouth: ...

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
@Mark Day .... I think I've said this before, but it's been a while and it's worth saying again !

Your muting technique is absolutely unparalleled .... as far as I'm concerned, it's right up there w/ Reb Beach !

I love your tone and use your patches quite a bit ! And when I do ..., I realize just how much gain you use and how difficult it is to control and still make it sound articulate !

BTW - I STILL remember the CAE days when those cabinets were used to make sound :openmouth: ...
Very kind of you to say Roger, much appreciated!

Top Bottom