Wish More FAS Amps

AndrewJay

Inspired
I decided to make a new post out of this, since the topic has potential to veer off a little bit and I did not wish to clutter the main Wishlist thread.
Cygnus is a leap forward in realism for the existing amp models, and associated with that are the sometimes less desirable traits attributed to
traditional tube amps. So with that in mind, I would love to see the more popular existing amp models that have not already been idealized as
FAS versions to be given that treatment. It also has the potential to satisfy those that want to keep up with the firmware upgrades but enjoy the
polish of Ares. I really enjoy the FAS versions of the Plexi and 800 in particular, and instead of endlessly tweaking on the "regular" amp models,
I find that the idealized versions can much faster to get the result I want because they don't have those quirks. However, with other amp models,
I do like the quirks and find them inspiration and make me play differently as a result. So I think that this may be a way to satisfy that, and I don't
think it's presumptuous to think that others may enjoy it as well.

Last edited:
I would like to bring this up again.
The FAS Hot Rod are my favorite Amp and I would love to hear Cliff‘s take on more FAS Amps.
Thanks for bringing the Buttery back!

Bumping this, a recent thread made me realize I prefer the FAS creations to the real world actual or modeled amps!

The axe is capable of so many cool things that you can't do easily or even at all in the real world, I'd honestly love to see more of Cliff's virtual models, which he takes his own design based off his years of amp experience and creates something totally original, or even some 'perfect' amps

We have so many versions of existing amps in the real world, I'd love to see something that can't be created in the real world easily but Cliff can go creatively nuts with and make something different....something from 2022, not 1952

Back
Top Bottom