Wish More different colors for filtering in the cab banks (mainly), would be a help

GuitarLife

With over 2200 cabs in the cabs bank, it would (for me) be a very big help to have more colors for filtering, so you can give all the different types of Cabinets an specific color. Like all "Marshalls"/Brit or Rectifier, 5153 -cabs could be given a color each. I think there is about 30-40 types or Categories of cabs. It could further be the color brown, black, dark green, dark blue etc.

Is it a bad idea..?

I've wanted more colors since, forever. I could use at least a dozen different groups to sort out the insane number of cabs. Better still if cabs were categorized by a letter group. You could have 26 groups without having to differentiate between 26 colors. Even if only in Axe Edit.

Same for amps, although there aren't nearly as many to organize.

If we're going for more colors, then I'd also strongly request having the option of non-pastel colors and patterns. I'm like a lot of males who have difficulty discerning red vs. green and shades, so being able to fine tune the color hinting would help.

I guess it's basically implementing the guidelines for color-blindness.

Back
Top Bottom