More control options?

Tom Morris

Power User
I like the idea of using a switch's to volume increase and decrease but I wish there was an option to assign that to the amp blocks far right mixer level rather than the output. Also have an option to set amount of change to 1/10 of a decibel rather than a whole decibel.

I like the idea of using a switch's to volume increase and decrease but I wish there was an option to assign that to the amp blocks far right mixer level rather than the output.
You can do that. You can also do it on the Axe-Fx II.

Also have an option to set amount of change to 1/10 of a decibel rather than a whole decibel.
You can do that, too. On both.

You can do that. You can also do it on the Axe-Fx II.

You can do that, too. On both.
As far as i know there is no way to set an incremental controller. That was my all time wish to have + and - buttons to control various parameters. Sort of like Pedal edit mode on helix. Where you can easily tweal parameters with your foot with + and - buttons.

Maybe I misunderstood the OP. I thought he was asking for a way to change between two Amp levels with a footswitch. Maybe he was really talking about the VOL INCR/DECR function.

There’s a reason that function works on the preset Level instead of the Amp Level. If it worked on the Amp Level, changing the volume would cause every s end to change volume, and you’d be forever adjusting back and forth between scenes.

Last edited:
Actually, doesn't it work on the Scene level?

So if you boost one scene you have to make sure the others are also correct (you may not want them to all boost the same amount... I assume this is why it's set to the Scene levels)

By “preset level,” I was referring to the overall level of the presets’s output, which is one of the things that are stored per scene.

Back
Top Bottom