Wish More Bass Amps

VittorioAngelo

Inspired
Being a Bass player, I'm feeling a little inadequate with the small number of bass amps and cabs available.

Any additions would be great! But, to prime the pump:
  1. Polytone Mini Brute
  2. Acoustic Bass Amps
  3. Ampeg Bass Amps
  4. Aquilar
  5. Trace Elliot
  6. Ashdown
  7. Markbass
Thank you,
Vittorio

Last edited:
Been a long time lurker and the begging and pleading and denial and eventual acceptance from bassists is a meme at this point. I'm a bass player too so I feel ya! :tearsofjoy:

I'll add GK, Fender and SWR for a few giggles. C'mon Cliff - We bass players love the Fractal too and we want a few more options and it has been a pretty long time since any amp updates (even to existing ones) have been made for us.

Especially with such a robust collection of guitar amps - I reckon there are only but a very few handful of classics left to model. On the bass side of things, however, it's pretty much unexplored. C'mon guys! Good time to expand on them now that the 3 is here!

I'm mainly stressing the Super Bassman in my requests because if I had to pick ONE amp to add, it would be that one. However, I have plenty more I'd like to see. ;)

Meatsmoke, a few GKs, SWR Workingman (kinda similar to a super bassman vintage channel), Terror Bass, Sunn Beta Bass, Eden, Mesa Big Block 750, that cool new Darkglass amp... although I suspect the B7K drive model gets us close to that one.

I'd be happy to send my Meatsmoke and Super Bassman over to the team if they were interested in adding them.

I'm not sure if anyone at Fractal is even aware of this. Can anyone please tag the FAS team or something? I hope they get the message.

They have already taken the Axe FX III, now is the time to focus efforts on incorporating more bass amplifiers.

I am primarily a guitar player but yes please more bass amps and bass drive models as well. The B7k is great that’s what I use in my live bass rig. But why no Sansamp Bass Driver DI? That’s a classic, way more so than the more recent B7k. Leon even posted a tone match of it recently, made me wonder why it’s not in the box as a default.

Back
Top Bottom