Wish More Bass Amps/Cabs

Necr0lancer

Inspired
I love my FM3 but the lack of bass amp/cabs is a little bit of a bummer. I would love to see some Gallien-Krueger, MarkBass, SWR, and others. The current models are great but models like GK and MarkBass have a unique characters and would love to hear that.

Maybe as an added bonus, a SansAmp drive block or some of the other Darkglass pedals particularly the vintage microtubes series.

Thanks!

We bass players tend to get overlooked by all modelers and Fractal is no exception. :(

But I agree, MarkBass and GK have very unique tones that don't overlap with the Ampegs or Mesas that are currently available. I would also vote for Aguilar, specifically the Tone Hammer amp/preamp.

I added a wish for a GK RB series amp a while back. They have been a staple of the bass community since the 80's. Nothing else quite sounds like them to me. (especially when you factor in the boost knob)The Markbass & SWR amps I have played though seemed rather sterile to me (very clean), so I don't know what character they would have. But I have not played them much so I could be way off base. No disrespect intended. Aquilar would be an interesting amp to add as well.

Back
Top Bottom