More Archean action.

Very cool (as always) Brett!

Cheers
Lee

Great tones and effecty goodness. And nice touch with the James Webb telescope background pic. ;-)
How great are those pics, eh? Can't wait to see some more. Cheers.
Nifty stuff! Thanks!
Thanks for giving it a shot, Joe.
Awesome Brett! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers, Dan. :D
Ace!
Anyone else getting an empty preset when trying to load it into axe edit ?
You need to be running 20.02 Pb2. I'm pretty sure I said that in the vid, didn't I? 😬
Not for me. Loaded up just as expected.

Lee
🤙🏼
Great amp.. A little too dark.. But a smooth rectifier for me..
Yeah, I had to gun the treble a bit. Might try @holgar's suggestion with the cap change.
Maybe you are using a older firmware version?
Yep.
Same here.
Put in a 1000pf bright cap and it will sound great.
Great idea. Thanks. :D

Brett

Thanks for sharing this preset! It sounds great using my 2003 Carvin DC127 hard tail, with stock pups.

I’m about to install two mini dual 500K concentric pots, to replace the stock mini pots Carvin chose, for the single shared volume and tone. The tiny control cavity they routed in this guitar, just barely has enough room for the existing controls. I’m sure that contributes to this guitar’s nice sustain! It will be nice to also have a bit more flexibility.

Cheers

Lee

That was an invitation to revisit the Archean and led to the confirmation, that this is a great amp.
I compared your update with the former preset and it sounds so much better, that I overwrote it. Thanks a lot!

That was an invitation to revisit the Archean and led to the confirmation, that this is a great amp.
I compared your update with the former preset and it sounds so much better, that I overwrote it. Thanks a lot!
Happy to help, @Jirai. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom