Mooer Shrooms footswitch toppers... do they fit FM3?

On it! Thanks guys!

Can someone post a pict of them on an FM3 or FC6? I want to see how large they are and if the cover the light rings.

They're probably the same diameter as the 'candy' toppers, but they seem thinner.
IMG_20200711_152238.jpgIMG_20200711_152249.jpg

They definitely cover the LED rings, but they're transparent so you can see the color without any issue.
IMG_20200711_152308.jpgIMG_20200711_152426.jpgIMG_20200711_152450.jpg

They fit on the footswitches nice and snug, and most importantly, they make the shoeless operation of the switches much more comfortable.

So these are a "push on" fitting correct ? secure ? no set screws ?

Can you take a pic in low light please ? love to see how they carry the LED light, cheers !

I'v got some Barefoot clears that I put on my FM3. I'll try to get some pics up later today.
I also installed those clear guards.

Here's my FM3 with CEBA clear guards and Clear, V1 Barefoot Buttons.

First I really like the CEBA guards, but they don't fit great. There is interference on the rotary knobs and at the side handles.

For the proper fit of the BB's, I removed material from the bottom skirt of the button until I got enough clearance to stay off the guard.

power up.JPGstraight.jpgangle.JPGbutton down.JPGback.JPG

They're probably the same diameter as the 'candy' toppers, but they seem thinner.
View attachment 70046View attachment 70047

They definitely cover the LED rings, but they're transparent so you can see the color without any issue.
View attachment 70048View attachment 70049View attachment 70050

They fit on the footswitches nice and snug, and most importantly, they make the shoeless operation of the switches much more comfortable.

Just received mine for my FC12
really nice and no set screws to damage the buttons

Back
Top Bottom