Mooer Shrooms footswitch toppers... do they fit FM3?

Here's my FM3 with CEBA clear guards and Clear, V1 Barefoot Buttons.

First I really like the CEBA guards, but they don't fit great. There is interference on the rotary knobs and at the side handles.

For the proper fit of the BB's, I removed material from the bottom skirt of the button until I got enough clearance to stay off the guard.

How did you remove the material? Little sanding?

iu

iu

so gross...

Here's my FM3 with CEBA clear guards and Clear, V1 Barefoot Buttons.

First I really like the CEBA guards, but they don't fit great. There is interference on the rotary knobs and at the side handles.

For the proper fit of the BB's, I removed material from the bottom skirt of the button until I got enough clearance to stay off the guard.

View attachment 70092View attachment 70093View attachment 70094View attachment 70095View attachment 70096
So I’m in the same situation. I have the CEBA guards on my FM3 too and was just about to buy three clear BB V1 buttons. How exactly did you remove material from the bottom?

@Ejhart I placed a piece of sand paper on a flat surface, then sanded the bottom of the new (Barefoot) button, checking occasionally, until I got the clearance I was looking for with the button pressed all the way down. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom