Mooer Micro Preamp Pedals

Axe-Master
This demo makes them sound pretty amazing (Ola could make a wet piece of string sound good, I know)

Has anyone heard anything more about these, including RRP? They could be a great low cost backup or perfect for a tiny practice or fly rig!

Check YouTube after NAMM begins next week. Apparently, there's 10 of them they'll be unveiling, so hopefully we'll learn more soon.

bb-41.png

I saw Olas video, and was thinking about maybe trying one of these to help achieve the elusive 3 channel amp with gapless switching functionality on my Ax8.

Yes. I can come fairly close by using a drive block and eq and cab for cleans... but still does not sound like a clean amp.

Then maybe one should better use an amp block to model the clean amp and a drive pedal to model the high gain stuff. Not sure, though.

Then maybe one should better use an amp block to model the clean amp and a drive pedal to model the high gain stuff. Not sure, though.

I'm sure that would work for someone, but not me and not many others who have been discussing this issue since the ax8 first started shipping. Being a metal enthusiast, the gain channel takes priority. With fractal models being so accurate, a janky distortion pedal workaround isn't ever to cut it.

Back
Top Bottom