Mooer GE300

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
https://www.musicradar.com/news/nam...-market-with-astonishingly-feature-rich-ge300

R6GFScnkdEpjaHiWQ3t4tQ-970-80.jpg

Their stuff sounds good, their little preamp pedals are awesome.
They are pretty solid.
I have the Fried-Mein pedal as my backup now.
I plugged it into my Axe 3 (turned off the cab sim in the Mooer) and used the Axe 3 IRs.
I also had the Axe 3 Friedman BE in the chain.

I toggled them back and forth, so the only thing changing was the Mooer vs. Axe 3 Amp sections.

The Axe 3 was obviously better, but the Mooer was not bad at all. VERY usable as a back up solution.

They are pretty solid.
I have the Fried-Mein pedal as my backup now.
I plugged it into my Axe 3 (turned off the cab sim in the Mooer) and used the Axe 3 IRs.
I also had the Axe 3 Friedman BE in the chain.

I toggled them back and forth, so the only thing changing was the Mooer vs. Axe 3 Amp sections.

The Axe 3 was obviously better, but the Mooer was not bad at all. VERY usable as a back up solution.

yep, tiny form factor, 2 channel preamp that sounds great? yes please. I also have one of the radar Cab Sim IR pedals which is amazing for the price.

Reactions: BBN
yep, tiny form factor, 2 channel preamp that sounds great? yes please. I also have one of the radar Cab Sim IR pedals which is amazing for the price.
If I see a Radar for cheap $, I'd buy it.
Micro Pre with a Radar would be extremely useful for a back up, or a gig where I need to jump up and play only a few songs.

Interesting observation: the back row buttons have tall "caps". I've never seen that before.

The listed feature set is pretty cool, assuming it sounds good.

A 3 voice polyphonic synth, Looper with 30 min loop time and storable loops...

I attached an Exp2 pedal and am trying to get one of the two pedals (integrated Exp1 or attached Exp2) to function as a volume pedal and the other as a wah (I do NOT want one pedal to try to function as both). It seems that Exp1 is the only pedal that can be used with the Vol block, and it seems that the ToeSwitch function is only available with Exp1, which means that Exp2 is a second class citizen and cannot usefully be used for either function. Can anyone point me towards a solution? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom