Monsters Inc Opening Theme Cover

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi all,

I haven't uploaded anything for a while so i thought I'd share this with you...

This really challenged me as i have done it entirely by ear, but the end result was worth it

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did playing it!

Any feedback is appreciated

Cheers!

P.S. Probably better off downloading it...i didn't realise soundcloud had gotten worse with compression!

Freaking love this! Sounds wonderful!

Was this all played by ear or did you have the music? (if so, maybe you could share it?) Also, what/how did you record all of this? Always keen to learn someone else's method.

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it!

Was this all played by ear or did you have the music? (if so, maybe you could share it?) Also, what/how did you record all of this? Always keen to learn someone else's method.

I did look for the music but there was nothing available so i did it all by ear!

Well obviously the axe, only two different patches on this track....going into my RME UFX interface, straight into pro tools. The drums are toontrack superior 2.0 and the bass is trilian.

It's quite simple on the instrumentation front, but it is just the amount of layers from the guitar that make it!

Hope that answers your question...if not ask some more.

Cheers

Delicious from start to finish.

I downloaded the WAV, re-encoded to 320kbps VBR mp3 and uploaded to my dropbox. Significantly fewer, if any, audible artifacts in this version, for those who want a one-click link rather than a download.

http://db.tt/7yWzkD2p

Back
Top Bottom