MOnitors Presonus ERIS 5 and Adas T5V

trb

Experienced
Dears

I have a pair of E5 behind my motu 828es, and was wondering if anyone has experience with E5 and T5V to give me some feedback.
I have too a 10" sub woofer with monitors, and in parallel 2 12" FRFR cab with Matrix GM50 amps + 12" sub... lots of toys... :)

Do I need to move to T5V for "better" monitors to be used with my AFX3...? I mean the E5 are a little to bassy in fact and I want a flatter monitor, but yet with some clean & punchy low end not too invasive (of course for a 5" boomer :)) with great clarity in mids (the high are pretty nice on the T5V from I read in reviews).

Thanks for your feed backs.
Bruno

There hardly any difference between monitors in that price range. They are more comparable products with a slightly different sound rather than the TVs being better.

If you want better youd have to go up a quality level meaning (with adams) to the A5xs.

You MAY prefer the TV sound or you MAY prefer the E5 sound - but thats just a preference for the sonic characteristics of those manufacturers not a quality jump.

FWIW the TVs are nice speakers for the money - the A5x better (used those for along time - though now Im on Neuman KLH120s), BUT the E5s are on a similar par quality wise with the TVs.

Thanks for the reply
Yes true...But dont want to spend too much on ... I have to check the feeling I may have with the TV5 and if I find them "better"...
always difficult without a real test.
we'll check that with an order and see.

Back
Top Bottom