Molecular Tone Match

Axe-Master
I recently ordered a custom amp based around an Atomica circuit and it sounds great - the beauty of tone match means we can all enjoy it now! You'll need to load up the MOLECULAR TM file into the IR player block and the LT MARV412 IR into the cab block and then you can riff away!

Attachments

• MOLECULAR TM.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Molecular Tone Match.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 317
  • LT MARV412 Mix 10.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
this is one of my fave hi gain patches ever..even at early AM volume. cheers yet again LT!
It's got a real great blend of classic and modern qualities IMO. The amp has a "girth" control which is the AxeFx negative feedback control that is really fun to adjust.

It's got a real great blend of classic and modern qualities IMO. The amp has a "girth" control which is the AxeFx negative feedback control that is really fun to adjust.
My guess is that it's actually a Depth control.

My guess is that it's actually a Depth control.
When I ordered the amp I asked for a NFB control since I'm so used to tweaking it on the Axe. Girth seemed like an (in)appropriate label.

There's a 3 way "era' switch on the amp that selects different diode clipping options - would there be any utility in having different saturation diode choices in the Axe amp block? Or is it just a case of turning the sat drive up or down to get the desired amount?

Thanks @2112 this kills. Appreciate you taking the time to TM it.

I was jealous when I saw you had the IRL amp as that is my kind of amp, too. Very cool of you to share the girth sound with us Axe fans via a TM.

Appreciate you using the method where you put the match between the amp and the cab for max flexibility. Nice touch.

Last edited:
Hi Leon, i did catch your video of the unboxing of the new amp :) And i liked a lot, and since i only own a Axe Fx II.. i gave it a go.. trying to match it by ear (youtube) lol
And the way i set it up is.. When you started to get the sounding right on low gain, this is my scene 1, and scene 2 is with the bright switch at 1000 pF (like the amp, you have) this did add some gain like in you video, and scene 3 is with the Era switch, i add the Boost and scene 4 is with the bright cap at 2000 pF + Boost
This is the first time i tried the Skull Crusher amp sim
I thik is sound good (i did not try it with your IR of your cab)

Attachments

• SeeD`s Ceriatone Molecular 50.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi,
First of all thanks for sharing :) The amp sounds killer in the video!

The preset doesn't load anything for me (axe edit doesn't complain, but there are no blocks, and not even a preset name), do I just need the Atomica High amp with default settings if I want to make the preset by myself?
I'm on FW10, axe edit is upto date, does anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom